AMJ-UK drives customers to your business to help you reach your business goals by optimising your online investment. AMJ UK can help you at different stages by providing you with the following services-
Creation to WC3 Standards
The first step in having a website that will be found by potential customers is to create it in the correct way. Google (and other search engines) need to be able to understand exactly what your website is about in order to show it to people who may be interested in having in viewing it. They set certain standards that programming must be done to for them to know exactly what the website is about.
AMJ work to WC3 standards and include all extra text (meta tags) at all possible opportunities. This ensures the search engines know exactly what the content of the website is about and that it is relevant to users searching on particular keywords. This means the site will come above the sites of the rivals who have websites which are confusing to read by search engines.
Competitor analysis is the first step involved in search engine optimisation because understanding how your competitor’s have succeeded online can help to avoid the costly trial and error of testing strategies that do not work. By looking at which of your competitors are coming top of the search engines for specific keywords, we can assess what they are doing right to be getting found and then replicate that for your website.
Once these factors that are leading to their success have been replicated, the next step is to look at extra factors we can incorporate to ensure that your site comes above those sites.
Web Marketing Strategy
This step involves focusing on which Keywords are the most relevant to target based on consultation with the client and research gathered from our knowledge of what is working for your competitors.
This stage will also include an overview of the viability of each of the following options-
- Web Site Alterations - If your web site is not as search engine friendly as it should be then this component will be added with recommendations on how to optimize the structure now and maintain it into the future.
- Content Creation - Search engines love good content because people like good content. As a result, it is quite common for us to include a content creation schedule to ensure your web site is always adding new material for your visitors to remain interested and for you to attain additional rankings with other terms you may not already have a presence for.
- Web Display Advertising - Banner advertising and text link advertising can be formidable traffic building strategies. We may have recommendations for your active campaigns or we may provide a list of researched properties to advertise with for maximum return on investment.
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing -When configured properly PPC marketing can be extremely effective and profitable. We will provide a comprehensive list of tips to optimize your campaign and increase their overall performance.
- Press Release Marketing - Press releases are a formidable tool for building buzz around your brand so a press release strategy may be provided complete with content ideas and a recommended release schedule.
- Social Media Marketing - Depending on your marketplace and its conduciveness for social marketing we could provide a set of recommendations for your current strategy or create an entirely new plan to delve into this rapidly growing sphere of influence.
Plan Review and Adjustment
After a three month period, AMJ will use a web traffic report to assess the success of the search plan.
This will include-
- Link Popularity Analysis - How many links are pointing to your web site and how effective are they? This is followed by recommendations for improving or expanding your web site’s link popularity.
- Search Engine Friendly Analysis - Our analysis will point out what is working on your web site and what could be improved.
- Web Site Analytics Review - How well does your web site function for converting visitors to buyers/leads. Web site analytics can be incredibly complex and can provide a great deal of insight into the inner workings of your web site. The goal will be to create a plan for improving your web site’s ability to make you money.
- Keyword Research - What keywords is your web site currently ranking for. This analysis will probe the rankings you may have and determine whether the keywords you have chosen to promote are actually searched for by your target market. Our summary will include recommended changes or additions to your keywords, as applicable.
- Competitor’s Comparative Review – This step is to analyse how you stack up to your competitors. We will determine what tactics your web site should adopt that your competitors have successfully employed. In addition we may outline the advantages your web site currently has over your competitors.
The web site audit will have revealed some if not many areas for improvement on your web site which will be summarized here in the form of an action plan.