ROLE: 2nd Line IT Support Engineer – Permanent / Full Time
LOCATION: Ashford Kent (TN23 1BB)
SALARY: £20,000 – £25,000 full time
We are a dynamic company based in Ashford, Kent looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Engineer for a permanent opportunity to join our technical team. You will be a professional team-player with excellent communication skills and technical background.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance of our clients’ networks and you will provide support remotely and on site.
You will also be involved in the management, maintenance and exploitation of our company network in the UK.
Your role will involve the:
- Maintenance, management and improvement of IT network including troubleshooting, installation, administration and 1st and 2nd line support of operational desktop, Server and software.
- Security and Performance of the network, inventories etc
- Computer systems Management of the clients Management and maximisation of the communication tools.
You will also be involved in providing consultancy services to clients by recommending technical solutions in line with their IT requirements, assisting the sales team in writing and pricing proposals, identifying business opportunities and participating in the implementation and project management of such solutions.
- Excellent technical knowledge including Windows client (Up to Windows 10), windows features, Server operating systems (standard edition) and windows domain environment
- Good technical knowledge of Active Directory, Router configuration including Firewall, backup systems software and antivirus
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, routing protocols, DNS and messaging systems (mainly Exchange Servers)
- Hardware to include Printers, desktops, laptops, notebooks, PC’s and scanners.
- You will be client focus and have excellent Microsoft Windows SBS/Standard edition migration experience
- Office365 migration experience required
- Excellent Outlook and Microsoft Office applications knowledge required
- Sage accounts and payroll experience would be a plus
- Valid and current Microsoft Windows client, server or Office365 certification would be a plus
APPLY NOW: Send your CV to [email protected]